4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 1, 2012 7:35 PM by jerrycoin RSS

East Coast USA

arkwright Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

To any Insiders caught up in the impact and wake of "Sandy":

All best wishes; my thoughts are with you.

A

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
New York, USA
  • Re: East Coast USA
    painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Thanks Ark.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

arkwright,

Everyone appreciates your kind support and comment. 

By the way, could you share any information you may have on Edinburgh with theolejudge?  I have never been there but in our conversation, I thought you had said you had been there.

arkwright Platinum 2 Reviews

Jerry,

I sent a few notes on Edinburgh to theolejudge. Hopefully they will be of some help - and, if there's anything else I can offer, I hope he'll come back to me.

Best,

A

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

arkwright,

I am sure he will appreciate your input!

We sure have a "Mess" on The East Coast of the USA!

Take care, and I hope to see you again in May!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...