5 Replies Latest reply: Oct 29, 2012 11:32 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Key West, Florida Trip Videos - April 2012

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Videos of my Key West, Florida visit in April 2012 that were deleted from Insiders along with many photos that I will no longer post... It is sad that I put all that effort in only to be deleted!!!

https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sq=Key+West

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Key West, Florida, USA
  • Re: Key West, Florida Trip Videos - April 2012
    tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

Jasper,

Have you also looked to see if the videos also still exist on the youtube site?  What is your profile on youtube, is it also jasper100?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

If jasper100 is your user id on youtube, when I look at that profile on youtube, it only shows 2 videos uploaded and their dates being 4 years ago.  I'll wait to hear what your id is, and then look some more out on youtube.

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

My you tube user id is jasper100ish. All the videos I have posted are still there.

I saw the update, where you heard from Andy what happened, so I'm glad that those will all be put back out there, even if no longer part of your ID.  We all know who did all the work on those, and they will still help us all.  Thanks!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

jasper100l

Really hope you the best in getting your pictures back and available on MI!

You are so right that it is a lot of work and sometimes very frustrating to get pictures posted.  Wish you, and all of us, the best on accessing helpful information from this site.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...