2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 30, 2012 9:35 AM by tef6178 RSS

Mariott Keeps Forgetting to Give Me My Points almost every stay

rizdev Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Is this normal?

I am starting to hate printing and faxing receipts everytime I stay in Mariott Courtyard in Panama City. They credited me the points after (I think 2-3 claims) now my last stay in August didnt get listed again.

I am starting to believe they are making this one hard for me... I will likely look for another hotel if this happens again on my stay this November.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Mariott Keeps Forgetting to Give Me My Points almost every stay
    vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

rizdev,

Is this the only Marriott Property that is not crediting you points?  Are you making reservations through the website or on the phone?  Is your rewards number listed in each reservation?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Mariott Keeps Forgetting to Give Me My Points almost every stay
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

When you check in ask the associate if your Rewards number is in the reservation. If it is, check when you receive your bill...the Rewards number is partially masked at the bottom of the folio (bill). It should also say at the bottom that this stay will be credited to that number. If it is not there, go back to the front desk and ask them what happened. In addition to a hard copy bill, have your bill e-mailed to you. Make sure your e-mail address is in your profile so this can be done.

With all these safeguards, it should be difficult for them to miss giving you credit!

Good luck!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...