4 Replies Latest reply: Oct 29, 2012 11:06 PM by lone6star RSS

What is a COMMUNTER?

ssindc Platinum 42 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I just logged on - and, to my surprise - my profile says I'm now a COMMUNTER?  should that be COMMUTER?  I'll have to dig around a little to see if there's a new ranking regime.... Whatever...

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: What is a COMMUNTER?
    erc Platinum

Keep posting ssindc, you're only 9 credits away from Expastor!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Good catch , here are the participation meter levels. What is my Participation Meter?

lone6star Platinum 3 Reviews

I think i twould be nice to display the Participation Meter Levels on the Home page of Marriott Rewards Insider.

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

You may be the only Communter I've ever seen or heard. Congratulations on achieving this lofty status!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...