1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 30, 2012 10:16 AM by johnl RSS

Promotion

bagha01 Gold 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I am kindof puzzled over this, I have two free “promotion” days at Springhill in LasVegas; when I made the reservation I only did it for 1 king bed; within few days I tried to change it to two beds; ( my friend would like to join me) I was told there is no vacancy for two beds.  However; a friend of mine (not a member) was able to get two beds for same days.   I think as a loyal member and regardless whether if we are using a promotion or paying regular price, we should have the priority over non-member.  

So what is the use of loyalty and membership in this case…?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Promotion
    johnl Marriott Associate Gold
    Currently Being Moderated

Hi bagha01,

It's difficult to speculate as to why you weren't able to change your room type, especially with it being over a holiday weekend.  My suggestion would be to try contacting the hotel directly to see if A) They have the rooms with 2 Queen beds available  B) Ask if you can switch your reservation from 1 King to 2 Queen.

FYI, just in case they're unable to make the switch for you: The room you currently have reserved has a sofabed, which might help accomodate your friend.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...