4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 6, 2012 3:42 AM by kharada46 RSS

Earning multiple reward nights with consecutive stay

takkie Member
Currently Being Moderated

HEllo,

MAriott currently have a promotion with each 2nd stay will earn a reward night, up to 3 nights. Min 2 nights per stay. So the 2nd stay will get 1 night, 3rd stay get another night, 4th stay get another night.

If i will be staying 13 nights consecutively for a biz trip, can i make 3 different eeservation for the 13 days stay period so i can max out on the free night offer? The 13 nights will be consecutive.

CAn this be done thru phone or do i have to cancel my current 13 night reservation and book 3 reservation?

THanks.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Earning multiple reward nights with consecutive stay
    taxman415 Platinum

The consecutive if you have three resevations and check in and out at the same hotel will only count as one stay... You would need to make a reservation for hotel A and then check into another hotel for a night or so and finally check back into hotel A... Hope this helps...

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

kharada46 Alumni Steward Gold 10 Reviews

takkie,

taxman415 is right.  You would need to switch properties. 

On another note, I don't think there's a minimum length of stay.  I recently did a one night stay and got it credited towards my goal... At any rate, I think it would be better if you made new reservations online per taxman415's recommendations, and then cancel your current reservation.

wlewis612 Gold

the offer they gave me was for every 2 separate stays (regardless of length) i would get 1 free night, maximum of three nights. i maxed it out during my move to california from new york.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...