2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 23, 2012 12:50 PM by tryt53 RSS

Rewards Year Refresh

yosof Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

When does the Rewards Year refresh? If it refreshes in January, and a I book something for mid-January, would I lose the benefits with my current status?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Rewards Year Refresh
    painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

yosof,

You should have a Gold card with a 2/13 expiration date.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Rewards Year Refresh
    tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

yosof,

painedplatinum is right.  Also, If you're afraid you lost gold at the end of the year and were a little short, then you may get a lot of nights carried over to the next year (there are other discussions on this site about how the formula is calculated) and might re-qualify for gold, if the trip in January gives you enough nights, and end up keeping your status anyway.  Also, if you think you may only miss it by a couple of nights, usually a call to customer service asking if they could make any concessions to you for getting really close, may work.  Good luck, and let us know if you have any more questions about this.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...