3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 23, 2012 12:03 PM by vagabond12 RSS

Looking for advice on where to stay in San Juan

travelmavenflorida Gold 5 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Family is considering a Thanksgiving in San Juan, P.R.  I always try to stay in Marriotts so I get my points.  Any suggestions?  There is a Renaissance La Concha that looks kinda cool, a renovated 60's style hotel.  Any thoughts would be appreciated.  Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Looking for advice on where to stay in San Juan
    missgee Silver 40 Reviews

Well this is timely.  I hope you get an answer to your question as I am heading there in June.  lol.  Looking forward to hearing about your stay and any advice you have!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

franke Gold 4 Reviews

I stayed at marriot next door to La Concha. had no complaints great beach.good service loved it.

vagabond12 Platinum

just spoke with someone recently who goes to La Concha several times a year, they recommended it highly (my daughter has decided to honeymoon there in April)

they liked it because of the service, the beach, being able to walk out and go to several restaurants nearby....etc...but they did say that the towers differ so you want to stay in the newer suites....

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...