5 Replies Latest reply: Apr 26, 2012 12:57 PM by alrenaissance RSS

Saver Awards?

jakevalentine Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Good Morning Everyone,  I've been a big fan of Marriott over the past few years because of the availability of Saver Awards. However, I have noticed it is very, very difficult this year to find these awards. I am hoping somebody from Corporate is monitoring this and can provide feedback about this issue. Is this a new company policy to reduce these awards or is this just a one time thing? Thank you very much for your time!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Charlotte, North Carolina, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Charlotte Airport
  • Re: Saver Awards?
    painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Jake,

I'm with you..I look for the Point Savers on a regular basis. These opportunities seem to be drying up. If the good folks at Marriott want to make a point stretching, bargain hunting, cheap deal enjoying guy like me happy, then it's time to get serious with these offers!!

I suggested a last minute Point Savers section on Marriott.com so the hotels can fill rooms and we can grab a discount or two.  Still waiting for this idea to catch fire.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

pained:

Great idea! I remember years ago when the old Eastern Airlines was still in business and they had 'Weekend Savers' that they offered every weekend to fill seats. I think I probably traveled for extended weekends at least twice a month, maybe more. It does work and I wish Marriott would grab the idea!

alrenaissance Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

Hard to find. Even harder to find when I need them, especially property specific!

eb5147 Alumni Steward Platinum 7 Reviews

I don't know where to post this promotion or whatever it is.

From March 16 - May 31, 2012,  earn 2,500 Marriott Rewards bonus points per night on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights

This is at the Charlotte, NC Airport Courtyard location and rooms rent for $99 from what I saw on a weekend the early part of May, 2012.

Location Brand Hotel
      Charlotte, North Carolina, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Charlotte Airport
        alrenaissance Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

Very interesting. I may be headed that way soon, so I will try to take advantage of it. Thank you!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...