1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 20, 2012 9:30 PM by tker RSS

Free night stays

welshie Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hey Guys probably silly question but i was wondering how i actually claim these nights

YOUR RECENT PROMOTIONS  These are over. See how you did.

Marriott Rewards® MegaBonus® 2012 (Achieved)

STAYS YOU'VE MADE

• Your total:
    • 3 Free Night Certificates
  • Your goal: 3 Free Night Certificates

Congratulations - you earned the maximum.  Earn up to 3 free nights with MegaBonus® when you stay at any participating Marriott® hotel worldwide. With more brands in more locations, one rewarding experience leads to another.See Details

To earn your free nights:
  • Register online or call 888-MARRIOTT (627-7468) by October 31, 2012
  • Stay twice between September 15, 2012, and January 15, 2013
  • Earn 1 free night after every second paid stay, up to 3 free nights

Enjoy your free nights at any of nearly 3,000 category 1 – 4 hotels.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Free night stays
    tker Alumni Steward Platinum 1 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

They should show up in your MR account automatically. Usually a few days after each one is earned. Log in to your Marriott Reward Account.

1) Under "My Account" click on "My Account Overview".

2) Then click the "Account Activity" Box

3) Scroll to bottom  See if any certificates are showing in the "unused rewards certificates" section.

If they are there, if you go to make an award reservation in a category 1-4 hotel, it should offer to attach that certificate in lieu of using points online. Or you can just do it over the phone. If the certificates aren't showing, call MR on Monday to make sure you are properly set up. Good luck.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...