6 Replies Latest reply: Oct 22, 2012 10:55 AM by tker RSS

Having trouble adding pictures?

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I haven't been able to add pictures for the last two days. Anyone else having a problem?  When I click on the camera icon, a black box pops up. Maybe the powers that be have flagged me for poor photographic skills? lol

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Having trouble adding pictures?
    tker Alumni Steward Platinum 1 Reviews

Same here. I am creating a new album and it wont let me upload the photos.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

It's working here!  Just keep trying!  Good luck!

IMG_1829.JPG

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

tk,

Is the black box coming up?

No black box. I able to select the photos, but I cannot upload. It just doesn't complete that process.

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

I think sometimes I've problems like that in the past and cured it by signing out of Marriott sites (MI and the regular Marriott sign in), and then totally restarting my browser.  Don't know if that will help you or not.

When i created the JW Bangkok Album last night, I had to add each photo individually. When I would select multiple pics, they would not upload.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...