5 Replies Latest reply: Oct 21, 2012 12:59 PM by alrenaissance RSS

How Does the whole group thing work?

alrenaissance Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Hi Everybody. Quick question - Are there any current Groups I can join with Insiders? How does this all work?

I may not even be posting this question in the right place.

I swear sometimes I act like a second grader  (good or bad thing?)

If there is nothing good happening with the group/topic thing currently, can I start one?

I appreciate any help anybody can provide, and also please tell me if I should be asking a question like this somewhere else

Thanks, Al

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: How Does the whole group thing work?
    erc Platinum

First off, welcome back Big Al, long time no chat (for me at least). If you click on groups and topics (up above between Home and Ratings & Reviews) it will take you to an entire list of groups - like Football fanatics, Fairfield, Courtyard, Innovation Sparks etc which should get you started and from there you can start talking and learn about the 'secret' groups closed to Steeler fans..... (pause for dramatic effect, ha ha just joking).

Second, no one is going to feel sorry for a guy currently off on a twelve day trip to Waikiki, you lucky dog, you. Have a great time.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Thank you Mr. ERC!  I appreciation the welcome and hope thigs have been good for you.

After reading your comment, I was easily able to figure out the group thing and joined the still running one

called "innovation sparks" and got a basic feel for it. Pretty cool.

I marked your answer as "correct", the first time I have done that before, since you were do fast on jumping in on my inquiry.

Hawaii is going to be nice, and the staff better be good there or I will lite a flame under their buttocks. LOL!

My first time, so I must say I am excited! I suddenly got this urge to see palm trees, so after being back to Sanibel Island a few weeks ago (2nd time in 4 months) I booked Hawaii, and then in a few months I have already started to look into Aruba. Will probably go to the Renaissance there as I have heard better things about that over the Resort. Private Island is supposed to be phenomenal. have you ever been?  Would love any tips you may have to offer.

Stay Happy and Healthy my friend, and be conversing with you soon! Thanks again!

Al "be back"

erc Platinum

Good stuff, glad it helped. I'm at the very same Ren in Aruba 4/17-22. If I'm there before you, I'll give you the scoop. If you go first, share the info. If we go at the same time, meet me at the third flamingo from the left on the private island and we'll toss back a few (if you've recovered from your mai tai's and blue hawaii's). I think tef is going around Christmas to one of the Aruba Marriotts, so he can school us both. Aloha

That is cool as my second choice on going down woul be during my birthday in April, which is around mid-April. Might see you then!

That would be too cool! - Al.

Will definately share the info! Glad you will also! - Al

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...