2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 19, 2012 1:43 AM by jerrycoin RSS

World Tour 2013!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Everyone is welcome to make suggestions, but here's is what we have so far!  All locations are pending and TBD based upon prices and MI desires.

April 22          Houston, Texas,      JW Marriott

April 25          New Orleans, LA      Marriott Canal Street

May 2            Chicago, IL              Renaissance Downtown, (By the way NU has found another good place to stay at 1/4th the cost of the Renaissance, ( don't remember which Marriott)

May 21          London, England      County Hall Marriott, this is a Wed. and I we can be flexible on this date.

We have more places that have been discussed but these are a GO!

Will be putting out some suggestions on the rest of 2013, and will start a post on 2014.

Thanks to all!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Houston, Texas, USA JW Marriott JW Marriott Houston
  • Re: World Tour 2013!
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

I am planning to make it to Chicago the first weekend of May, 2013.  But they are way to proud of the Downtown Renaissance for me, so I've made reservations at the Chicago Marriott Oak Brook for 125/night including tax.  It's 16 miles west of downtown, no charge for parking and I don't know about now, but the last time I was there, about a year ago, we got comp'ed breakfast on the weekend.  I'm pretty sure I can catch a taxi from Oak Brook to downtown for less than the cost of parking at the Renaissance for one day.  But that's just me...still hoping to be able to have a beer with whoever is there!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: World Tour 2013!
      jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

NU.

Thanks for this, because many of us cannot afford the extreme prices from some properties.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...