3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 17, 2012 10:48 PM by GemPrincess RSS

Many have an interest in Alaska.  If you have been there, share your experience; if you have questions, ask them here.

californian Platinum 37 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

CIMG2157.JPGCIMG2173.JPGCIMG2172.JPGCIMG2144.JPGI spent a week in Anchorage and enjoyed it.  I walked to the river running through town and watched people standing in it and fishing, I went to the Cultural Heritage museum and learned a lot about the life of an Alaskian, went to a swap meet and really saw really different things to buy, I took the train to Seward where I caught a boat and went out looking for wildlife and checked out the small town, caught tha train to Whitter and caught a boat to look at glaciers and also checked out the town of about 2 blocks, walked around the park, and one morning looked out of my window and saw some moose in the parking lot.  Went down and took some pictures.  Anchorage was big enough to have a Starbucks.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Anchorage, Alaska, USA
Alaska, USA
Glacier Bay, Alaska, USA

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...