9 Replies Latest reply: Jul 10, 2014 3:32 PM by dissgogo RSS

Park & Fly Benefit

kroywen Gold 11 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Does anyone know if any specific Marriott Brand offers the Park & Fly benefit near the airport when you spend the night before your flight there?   Specifically I'm looking for 5-7 days near either Richmond or Norfolk Virginia.   I've heard that some do.   

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Richmond, Virginia, USA
  • Re: Park & Fly Benefit
    lone6star Platinum 3 Reviews

Not familiar with anything in Virginia, but you should just call each one up, and see what replies you get!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

kroywen,

The Courtyard Richmond Airport location does offer a special park-n-fly rate.  It is the only Marriott property near the Richmond Airport (RIC).  All other Richmond area Marriott properties are at least 7 miles from the airport.

In Newport News there is a Courtyard and Residence Inn located near that airport.  The Residence Inn does have a park and fly rate and the Courtyard offers free shuttle service.  You may want to inquire with the Courtyard directly in regards to parking if you choose the Newport News airport (PHF) as they don't seem to advertise a Park N Fly rate.

At the Norfolk Airport (ORF) there is a Residence Inn close by that offers free shuttle service to the airport.  I didn't see any information in regards to Park N Fly rates for this property so you may want to inquire directly about parking.

I've use the Richmond aiport frequently and have also used the Norfolk airport a couple of times.  Let me know if I can answer any other questions for you.

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Quite often hotels near airports will feature a rate code of PKF. The Atlanta Airport Marriott is featuring this as we speak. I've searched this code for Newark, NJ and have had luck in the past.

GemPrincess Alumni Steward Platinum 17 Reviews

PP,

This is very helpful to know.

dissgogo Silver 1 Reviews

Just used the PKF feature this morning, and it still works! Thanks for the heads up!

californian Platinum 37 Reviews

If you go to reservations, put the airport code in to find hotels near that airport, click on a hotel, view rates, click on packages and it they have a park package, it should show here.  Unfortunately you have to click on each hotel to see if they have one.  Good luck.

iestrikesback Platinum 44 Reviews

Both LAX Marriott and Renaissance hotels offer park and fly rates.  I've used them at both...

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...