2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 23, 2012 3:02 PM by randomname RSS

Rennansance Imperial Riding School, Vienna Austria

jep2020 Gold 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I would like to extend my thanks and compliments to Hannes M. Hannes made or stay at the hotel and our visit to Vienna much better than it may have been without his assistance. He helped gain Internet connection the first night we arrived and assisted us with selecting sites to visit along with how to use the local transportation for the remainder of the week. He have some interesting recommendations for restaurants. His greasiest help was at the end of the week when part of our plans unraveled. He helped us extend our stay and find accommodations at our next city. Then he helped arrange transportation from Vienna to Prague. He saved us several hours of travel and over $100 in savings.

This hotel is not ideally located but once you learn how to use the tram it is all right. The lounge is outstanding. They have a  good breakfast and nice offerings in the afternoon.  The thing that really stands out is that the lounge is comfortable, pleasant and open all day.

This was a nice visit, we enjoyed the property a great deal and Hannas was special, truly deserving recognition for his Spirit To Serve.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Vienna, Austria Renaissance Hotels Protea Hotel Fire & Ice Melrose Arch
  • Re: Rennansance Imperial Riding School, Vienna Austria
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings jep2020, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Rennansance Imperial Riding School, Vienna Austria
    randomname Platinum 7 Reviews

My wife and I stayed there couple of years ago, and loved it.  You're right about the lounge ... it must be a benchmark!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...