4 Replies Latest reply: Oct 11, 2012 5:08 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Frankenmuth, MI?

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

razorback,

You reported that you had a great experience in Frankenmuth.  I have heard this from others and am planning a trip there.  Could you, or anyone else offer any suggestions?  There are both a FF and a SHS in town and I hear The Christmas Shopping is fantastic.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Frankenmuth, Michigan, USA Fairfield Inn By Marriott Fairfield Inn Frankenmuth
Frankenmuth, Michigan, USA SpringHill Suites By Marriott SpringHill Suites Frankenmuth
  • Re: Frankenmuth, MI?
    razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

jerrycoin, we were in Frankenmuth 12 years ago and the only thing I remember about it is the Christmas store.  Sorry.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

californian Platinum 37 Reviews

Frankenmuth is known for chicken dinners.  People drive to the quaint town for dinner and do some shopping while there and of course, the Christmas store.  I don't remember the names of the 2 main restaurants but they are both good.  Everything chicken!  If you read the ingredients on the bread, they use chicken fat in them.  Nice place!

vagabond12 Platinum

I stayed at the FF a couple years ago, it didn't stand out in my mind any particular way.  I chose it based on price.  As for the shopping I've been going to Bronner's since back in 1983 and started a tradition of purchasing Christmas ornaments for the kids......just love all the options in the store... We always eat at Zehender's.

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

vagabond,

Great information!

Thanks!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...