2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 8, 2012 7:48 AM by pjd RSS

Great Service at Marriott Ledra Executive Lounge

dlbeck Member
Currently Being Moderated

I would like to thank Anna from the Athens Ledra Marriott hotel (in Athens, Greece), for her fine service and all the extra help and kindness

she showed us during our 5 day stay there in September, 2012. Anna was one of the early morning hostesses in the Executive Lounge, and

she took time each day to recommend sightseeing activities for my wife and me. She even helped arrange the purchase of our ferry tickets to

the island of Paros on the Blue Star Ferry line.  We were very pleased with the excellent seats that we were provided, and most grateful to Anna

for all that she did for us during our stay. Anna is a exemplary Marriott employee, and one of the main reasons that we continue to choose

Marriott Hotels for our overseas trips. DLBeck.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Athens, Greece Marriott Hotels & Resorts Athens Ledra Marriott Hotel
  • Re: Great Service at Marriott Ledra Executive Lounge
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings dlbeck, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best Regards,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Great Service at Marriott Ledra Executive Lounge
    pjd Platinum

dlbeck - I also nominated Anna without having seen your nomination.  Agree with all you say.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...