6 Replies Latest reply: Oct 18, 2012 6:50 PM by lone6star RSS

Referral bonus still active??

groeder Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Is the 10k point referral bonus still active -- ???

Thanks.

-gr

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Referral bonus still active??
    shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

never heard of it.  referral for what?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

groeder Silver 4 Reviews

When you refer someone for the CHase Marriott credit card - and they were approved and they activated their card - you got a 10k point bonus - I have gotten one of these and was wondering if this promotion were still active -- but just realized it may be from Chase and not from Marriott!

Thanks for responding.

vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

groeder,

I recall getting a similar offer from Chase about a year ago in which you and the new card holder would get bonus points.  At the time it was a limited time offer and the person who signed up for the new card had to reference a specific referral number in order for you to get the bonus points.  I have not seen the offer repeated.  You may want to call Chase directly to check if you have someone that you would like to refer.

lone6star Platinum 3 Reviews

You can also obtain up to 10,000 points when referring a person into the MR program.  It is 2,000points per hotel stay they make (unsure of the duration---maybe a year)>

californian Platinum 37 Reviews

The referral program was from Chase and they gave the new person 50,000 points and the referring person 10,000.  The referring person was supposed to get the points when the person was approved and given the card.  The program was set to expire at the end of august.  It may have been extended but I have not heard of that.  I referred a person and still have not gotten my pts.

lone6star Platinum 3 Reviews

I think it is extended as there is a link on the website.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...