3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 4, 2012 7:06 AM by taxman415 RSS

Marriott Mobile App

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I'm having trouble making a "points" reservation using the mobile app on both the iPhone and Android.  Am I doing something wrong (not surprising) or is it not possible to make such a reservation? 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Mobile App
    sg1974 Gold

I just looked on my iPhone App and I don't see any option to make a points reservation.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Thank you sg.  Hopefully, the programmers are working on this issue.  I just found it kind of odd that with all the technology and resources put into the mobile app, that we can't make a points reservation with it.

taxman415 Platinum

You would need to use web version rather than mobile or app version to make a reservation with points... After loading the mobile version look for a tab on the main page that reads "View full website..." Happy hunting...

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...