4 Replies Latest reply: Oct 2, 2012 10:19 PM by bhamous RSS

Gaylord Hotels and new Edition Hotels

floridatravels Platinum 9 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

i just noticed Gaylord Hotels has join Marriott International- i am so very excited about this partnership.  The Gaylords are unique properties and I can wait to stay at one soon now that i can earn Marriott Reward points for staying there.

Am also excited to see that Marriott International is opening 4 new Edition Hotels in 2013- one in NY and one in Miami Beach. i saw the one under construction in Miami Beach and it looks like it will be another fabulous property.  I think this must be a sign that travel and tourism is returning to some areas of USA.

what is your favorite Gaylor Property????

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Gaylord Hotels and new Edition Hotels
    painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Flo,

I've only been in the Gaylord at the National Harbor near DC.  We didn't stay...we were at the Residence Inn...but we toured the lobby and grounds. It's HUGE and very nice.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jmlf Platinum 5 Reviews

We stayed in Nashville at the Gaylord in November.  The place was decorated beyond anyone's imagination for Christmas.  The 9-acres of indoor gardens, the inside "town" under the glass.  Fabulous place.  SO over the top.  The rooms were beautiful, with a balcony overlooking the gardens.

bhamous Platinum

When can we start using points to book Gaylord rooms?

bhamous Platinum

Well I found my answer. Unfortunately, Gaylord Opryland in Nashville is conveniently waiting until 2013 to start redemption nights, which means it will bypass their popular Nov-Dec Holiday event. That is disappointing, was looking forward to staying there.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...