5 Replies Latest reply: Oct 2, 2012 2:37 PM by floridatravels RSS

Platinum Premier

floridatravels Platinum 9 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I currently am a Platinum Premier. Do my rollover nights count toward renewing this status? if not, how many actual night stays do i need to renew? i will reach 75 actual paid nights and very close to 100 nights actual stayed for this year.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Platinum Premier
    shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

floridatravels

Hi.  Let me see if I can get this answered for you.  First of all, it appears that rollover nights do count towards your effort to achieve Platinum Premier.  As has been mentioned several times on this site, the actual # of nights needed is a rolling # from year-to-year and has to do with being in the top 3 percent (I believe) of all members in # of nights earned.  I do not understand your comment that you will reach 75 actual paid nights and very close to 100 nights actual stayed for this year.  what is the difference betyween the 75 nights and the 100 nights?

Best of luck to you!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

floridatravels Platinum 9 Reviews

i know for certain i will have meet the 75 threshold but not sure i will reach the 100 threshold in paid nights.  SO i have found other posting on this- and i think i understand it now. My rollover nights plus bonus nights for MR VISA i have almost 90 nights. plus my current 57 actual nights stay puts me within the amt needed to keep my P.P level right now. 

If they offer rollover again to 2013 my roll over would be total # of nights earned MINUS 100 nights for PP, MINUS the rollover # from 2011.

sound right to you?

thanks again.

vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

floridatravels,

Welcome to Marriott Insiders!  Your rollover nights will count towards your renewal for this year.  Here is a link with more information about the rollover program:

Elite Rollover Nights FAQs Page

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Vab.....Good point!

taxman415 Platinum

Vab...

Thanks for the link...

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...