This discussion is locked
8 Replies Latest reply: Sep 27, 2012 3:46 PM by NathalieF RSS

Will Marriott invent me to drive towards Platinum

cosmiccatnip Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I have been platinum for three years now but it looks like I will end up with around 68 days 7 short of plat

Question is? Will Marriott allow me to slip back to gold or push me towards Platinum via some incentive

Next year I will be back to usual travel and will easily attain platinum

Thoughts/experiences

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Will Marriott invent me to drive towards Platinum
    rich1468 Platinum

I just got something in the mail last week that dealt with this very issue.  I am platinum this year and will not make it next year due to illness in the family and we couldn't travel.  Marriott told me I had until 12/31/12 to make platinum by spending 20 more nights (I have 40 right now).  I don't know if the 20 nights is the same for someone who has only a few more needed, but it will help me to make platinum because I'll get a few weeks as a getaways to make the 20 nights.  Hope this helps.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

californian Platinum 37 Reviews

NathalieF  What happened to this thread.  Some posts just dropped off and are not showing.

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

I'm not sure I understand the issue californian, could you elaborate? Looks like you were able to reply to the thread. Where were you looking for it that you couldn't find it?

There were more posts in thes thread and they just disappeared.  I know because I made one and remember reading the others.  I suggested that this person get the Marriott cc if they didn't already have it.

I tried to cut and paste but it won't work.  If you go to my communications, you will find a post that does not show here now.  SO now besides the participation count, we have disappearing posts from a thread.

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Californian, could you email me at insidershelp@marriott.com with a snippet of whatever replies you see within your communications page that are not showing on this thread? The only way a reply wouldn't appear is if it's been moderated, but that member would be notified. That'll help me search for that specific content and/or the usernames that posted those replies.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...