7 Replies Latest reply: Sep 21, 2012 10:31 PM by lone6star RSS

2000 plus nights at Marriott

johnmasen Member
Currently Being Moderated

My wife and I after spending 2000 nights at Marriott wanted to share our favorite locations.  Great people, great locations, great rooms and both breakfast and lunch included Monday thru Thursday.  Friday Saturday Sunday breakfast only.

REsidence Inn - Jefferson Road, Rochester NY

Chain Bridge Road, Fairfax VA

Upon leaving one of these locations and saying goodby to manager and that we were going home....his reply was "but John, you are at home". Makes for a great warm feeling from great manager and great hotel!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: 2000 plus nights at Marriott
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Were all these nights spent at these two locations?......and what time frame is involved for these 2000 nights? Tell us more....we'd like to hear.....that's a lot of nights........

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

I'm interested in the stories that 2000 could offer.  I'm guessing a 2000 nighter must be lifetime Platinum...or if both folks add together for 2000, than maybe almost two Lifetimers.  If that's the case, they may be the only married couple to achieve that lofty rank.

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

I agree. I'm wondering why they only have a 'member' ranking on their profile? Should be almost a double Plat. I hope so.

lone6star Platinum 3 Reviews

Agree.  Wonder if anyone else is in the 2,000 plus night category.

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

I think EB and her husband are living in a TPS. I'm sure they must be nearing or long passed 2000

californian Platinum 37 Reviews

It is nice to hear good things.  I am curious, when you have an extended stay do you negotiate a price or have to pay the best available?

lone6star Platinum 3 Reviews

For business, they usually give you a lower rate.  When I bring my staff with me, since I am occupying more rooms, I negotiate an even lower rate.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...