2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 19, 2012 11:22 AM by tef6178 RSS

Where can I find my free night certificate.

lefty43 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I have received an email saying that I have been rewarded one free night at a cat 1-5 hotel.  It directed me to the rewards website to view the certificate.  I have search it high and low and have not found any sign of a certificate.  Need help!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Where can I find my free night certificate.
    sg1974 Gold

When I have received free night certificates for category 1 - 4 hotels, I have been able to view them in my account.

Log onto your account in marriott.com. go to my account overview, then account activity.

Down the bottom of the page is transactions. If you do not see the reward certificate there then adjust the dates.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Where can I find my free night certificate.
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

The actual free night certificate is listed below the transactional activity and it remains there (and shows the expiration date to the right) until you use it or it expires. When you book a free night and want to use this certificate book using 'Rewards Points' and the process will show you that you have an unused certificate that can be used for the reservation and will ask you if you want to use it.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...