8 Replies Latest reply: Oct 16, 2012 11:33 AM by californian Branched to a new discussion. RSS

Signing and redirecting to Insiders

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate
Currently Being Moderated

californian, I started this thread so to help look into your inquiry. Would you mind emailing me the troublesome email to insidershelp@marriott.com?

Can we use this to request the sites be updated to make them easier for us to use.

For example:  If I click from an e-mail, I get here but am not logged in.  I go up to sign in and it takes me to the Marriott site.  I have to click on Insiders and then am at the home page.  I then need to find the post that I wanted to repone to.  I think this should be easier.  It could be modified to return to the spot we were at after signing in.

Even if you must sign in to access certain content like direct messages, you should automatically see a sign in screen that looks like the Insiders community. And from there, once you sign in you will be redirected back to your specific message or reply. The steps you described (I go up to sign in and it takes me to the Marriott site.  I have to click on Insiders and then am at the home page) shouldn't be necessary, but your email will help troubleshoot.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Signing and redirecting to Insiders
    californian Platinum 37 Reviews

I will be helping to trouble shoot this problem.  We are invited to bring web problems here so they can be resolved.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

the participation counter is not working correctly.  Sometimes it counts and sometimes not.  I don't think it is counting accurately either.

The problem has gotten worse.  I sign in and then it asks me to sign in again.  It times out while I am on and I have to sign in again.

• This reply has been hidden. This can happen if the message has been hidden by a moderator, or has been reported as abusive.

What makes it worse is that when it times me out and I go to sign in, it takes me to the Marriott site as in the original problem request so it is a real pain.  What is the status of the trouble shouting NathalieF?

lone6star Platinum 3 Reviews

Usually we have the same problems.  Fortunately for me, I am not experiencing these issues.  Seems like something strange is happening!  Hope you get a resolution real soon.

Frustration!  I signed in this morning and clicked on another link and I had to sign in again and it took me back to the Marriott site.  Yes, something strange is happening.