3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 13, 2012 9:48 PM by californian RSS

Newport Coast California

rinny54 Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Currently staying @ the Marriott Newport Coast Villas Vacation Club.  It is very large & beautifully set on a cliff overlooking the Pacific Ocean.  It is not, however, easy to get to the beach.  I like to just walk outside & over the dunes & you're there.  Anyway, we took a ride to see the Reagan Library in Simi Valley.  It took about 1.5-1.75 hrs. to get there with easy traffic.  It was very impressive & beautiful.  What a location!  Also, to see & board Airforce One in all its splendor was quite something.  There is a lot to see & read here & the price is very reasonable--$21/adult.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Newport Coast California
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

rinny:

I agree the Reagan Library is a fantastic place to visit. I go there every year because the view is so good and they usually change exhibits. I have a membership at the library and it allows me and a guest to go to any Presidential Library for free. It's a great deal! We're going to the Newport Coast Villas next February and looking forward to it!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

rinny54 Platinum 1 Reviews

Fantastic!  I was surprised to see the steel beam from the World Trade Center 9/11 disaster.  I touched it & was filled with so much emotion......even after eleven years!

californian Platinum 37 Reviews

I was just there on Monday.  I leave chocked up every time.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...