0 Replies Latest reply: Sep 7, 2012 12:24 PM by tef6178 RSS

Marriott Anaheim

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

This is a property I visited last year and the CL was a nightmare as people were waiting outside the door waiting for someone to open it. A lot of confusion with that stay.

I am happy to say this stay was excellent. No more 'hangers' outside the CL and staffing inside to watch what was going on. Food was the usual fare but plentiful as the Lounge was still busy (the hotel is close to Disneyland) and they cleaned tables as soon as folks departed. A nice job and a welcome change from last year's adventure. There was a real effort being made here to make customers feel welcomed from the moment you drove up until the time you left. There were greeters out front to direct you to check-in and staff at check in that were very accomodating. They gave me a beautiful room on the 18th floor looking out over the landscape and mountains in the distance. Not a suite but a very nice room! Every time you passed an associate they asked if your stay was going OK. This was one of the few properties who knew how to post my Marriott gift cheques! They have really stepped up their game here and I would recommend this property when in the Anaheim area.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
California, USA

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...