1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 5, 2012 11:42 AM by pluto77 RSS

No Concierge Suite at Boscola Palace Hotel in Rome, Italy

davidcull Gold
Currently Being Moderated

My question is, we are staying at Marriott Boscola Palace Rome, Italy. This hotel does not have concierge suite for gold Marriott members, are we offered any free amenities.(breakfast) (Cocktails) Etc. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: No Concierge Suite at Boscola Palace Hotel in Rome, Italy
    pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Hi David,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to Insiders.  I stayed up the street at the Grand Flora w/me mum (who is Platinum).  At the same time, my sister (Gold) stayed at the Boscolo.  Both of our stays were on our mum's points.

I just texted my sister and asked her if they were given free breakfast at the Boscolo.  Here's her answer:

"Mom organized our breakfast with her status (platinum). Neil's (gold) wasn't enough. Also there was no lounge.  Loved the hotel as you know."

I am baffled by that David, as free breakfast and concierge lounge privileges are a benefit of both gold and platinum elite levels, which means you are entitled to free breakfasts.  I wonder what is going on over there at le Boscolo?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...