23 Replies Latest reply: Sep 11, 2012 9:55 AM by iestrikesback RSS

Summer Bonus Promotion Results

pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Now that August 31st has come and gone, I am just wondering if everyone has received their 2012 Summer Bonus Promotion awards.  (The 2012 Summer Bonus Promotion was from June 1 - August 31.)

I was offered the stay 15 nights and earn 25K bonus Marriott Reward points (and stay up to 25 nights and earn up to an extra 15K bonus points on top of that) Summer Bonus Promotion, and I called and asked to be switched to the earn one free night (Cat 1-4) for every second stay Summer Bonus Promotion.  Marriott graciously switched me, but informed me that while the switch would be reflected in the system, I wouldn't see it on my Rewards webpage, and that after the bonus ended, I would be credited with what I had earned.  I contacted customer support this afternoon, and as promised, they awarded me my free night cert(s), and they are good for one full year.   I am very pleased with the results and am grateful for the offer.

I hope everyone is equally satisfied with their Summer Bonus Promotion results as well.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Summer Bonus Promotion Results
    lone6star Platinum 3 Reviews

i switched from the weekend promo to the 25 night for 40k points.  I had to call at each interval to obtain the required points.  I got all 40k points.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

I too received the full 40k points for my stays.  I think the megabonus (spring and fall) are terrific programs.

eb5147 Alumni Steward Platinum 7 Reviews

Agreed on all things.  I got his / ours on Tues. when I called.

iestrikesback Platinum 44 Reviews

Received 25K for 15+ nights.  But, also got 5000 points for 2 stays at Springhill in a separate promotion.

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

I got the three free night certificates (hit the max in July) and they also have a one year dating timeframe.

I'm signed on for the 15 nights 25,000 points/ 20 nights 40,000 points for Fall and I'll be off and running on that one on Sept 15 with trips back to LA and Palm Desert, CA, Miami and Aruba coming up!

pevers Platinum 2 Reviews

I can't find the fall MegaBonus. The only one listed is the one for free nights and when I try to register for that, it says I am ineligible.

I was registered for the summer bonus (and the winter and fall before that etc.) and got all the available points.

What happened to the bonus link? Anyone know?

californian Platinum 37 Reviews

When I checked I was already registered.  Some posts said they were not offered any.

When I go to Promotion Central through my sign-on, I see the summer bonus (40,000) and the SH bonus (5,000) both as completed and achieved. When I look at new promotions, I see only the message " No new promotions."

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

pevers, as californian said, other Insiders have said they did not get a fall promotion either.  You might want to call Customer Service and inquire about your situation.  Please let us know the results.

When looking at the marriott.com web home page, I see 'MegaBonus' in the second 'window screen' on the left in blue. Can you see that on marriott.com when you are on the page?

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

I mirror your results, tef...except they've offered 35,000 plus 15,000 coming up.

pained....are your nights reflected as stay 15 for 35,000 and 5 more for an additional 15,000 for a total of 50,000 points?

tef, my promotion is stay 20 nights for 35,000 points and receive an additional 15,000 points for 5 more nights--25 nights=50,000.

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

tef...20 plus 5 more.

We received the 30,000 bonus points as soon as we stayed 20 nights.  We fell 4 nights short of the 25 nights needed for the extra 10,000 points.  We also got the 5000 points for staying at 2 Springhill Suites.

We had received 2 free nights from the previous promotion and used 1 of them right away.  I was able to extend the 2nd free night expiration date and will gladly use it on our fall foliage trip.

I'm very happy with these bonus offers.

californian Platinum 37 Reviews

I got mine when i called.  I got 3 free nts which I will use in DC at the RI at Reagan (cat 4) and will really save a lot of money.  I also go 5000 for the CY bonus.  I like these promotions and am happy with what I got. 

pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

I am happy to read that so many others received their promotion awards as well. 

Pevers, I encourage you to make a quick call to Customer Support and see what they can do for you:

United States/Canada

1 801 468 4000 (8:15am - 9:00pm, Monday - Friday, US Eastern time)

Let us know how it turns out, and we wish you success!

I called them. They enrolled me and told me that I'll see it tomorrow on my account.

Let y'all know if it appears.

I did ask why it did not appear. The woman I talked to said she doesn't know why.

Thanks for the responses.

pevers:

Glad to see it got resolved. What promotion did they register you for?

iestrikesback Platinum 44 Reviews

35K after 20 nites + 15K after 5 more nites.  9/15 thru 1/15. 

FYI: I am now enrolled in the Fall MegaBonus.

taxman415 Platinum

Very Happy here too... I called about getting the free certificates rather than points and they posted the certificate while I was on the phone... Gold Star Marriott Rewards...

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...