17 Replies Latest reply: Sep 8, 2012 6:34 PM by lone6star RSS

Christmas Came Early!

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Just received my annual Cat. 1-5 Hotel Certificate from  Premier Visa........ and it's only September 15!!... the Holiday season has officially begun in the pained one's household.

I also had the 15 Rewards Credit Card Bonus Nights dumped into my account.....Just curious, does everybody get their's in September?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Christmas Came Early!
    tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

Pained,

I get mine in March.  I think it is based on the anniversary of your Credit Card account.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

I'm sure you're correct, tyrt.

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

I get mine during the anniversary month of my credit card.  I got mine back in June or July.

thanks husker

ps..that was some nice fish you pulled in..did you mount it, throw it back, or eat eat...it sure looked good.

painedplatinum -- That fish was the only one I kept that day, and I had it mounted.  I don't eat salmon, but we caught a bunch of it that summer.  As you probably know, the season (run) is very short, maybe two weeks, but man is it fun!  On another occasion, I'll tell you about the bull moose I got that September.  Hard to believe that was 22 years ago this month!

I thought you had less grey hair in the photo.... 22 yrs ago..

The only common theme...I was a Husker even then!

taxman415 Platinum

June here... It is tied to your anniversary date...

tax,

I would have been betting on April for you...

californian Platinum 37 Reviews

I get mine in May.  I try to use in in summer.

iestrikesback Platinum 44 Reviews

End of June here.  Cat 1-5 night has been booked!  

lone6star Platinum 3 Reviews

i just called about this and was told that 10 of the nights would be credited in September, and the other 5 in November!  Unsure why it is split up.

Something doesn't sound right....There is one card that offers 10 nights and another that offers 15. The whole idea of the "dumping" of those nights in our accounts was supposedly linked to the anniversary of the card....  Keep an eye out L6S and let us know what happens..... Here's the language from the marriott.com page..

• Achieve Elite Status Faster with Annual Credit and Everyday PurchasesLIST OF TWO ITEMS.
      • ITEM ONE. 15 Nights Credit toward your next Elite membership level every year upon account anniversary
      • ITEM TWO. Earn 1 Elite Night Credit for every $3,000 spent

lone6star Platinum 3 Reviews

By the CS voice i could tell she was very young.  I also asked for my Lifetime points balance, and later discovered that she was off by 100k.  So maybe she was incorrect in her response to me on the depoist of the 15 nights.  Will call again soon to see what's up, as I should be receiving my free night credit .

iestrikesback Platinum 44 Reviews

Strange.  I've always had all 15 nights deposited at the same time on my anniversary.

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

November for me! I asked once because I wasn't sure and the e-mail response said every anniversary date triggers the nights.

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

I get my online certificate in June along with my 15 nights.  We will be using our Category 5 certificate at the new Residence Inn near Boston International Airport.  I had no trouble making the reservation online with the certificate.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...