1 2 3 12 Previous Next 179 Replies Latest reply: Dec 4, 2016 9:44 AM by j&c RSS

Top 3 Concierge Lounges ?

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

We are a mixed bunch here on MRI. There are many that have been all around the world in Marriott Brand Hotels. Could you list your top 3 Concierge Lounges? Try to restrict it to 3.....less if there aren't enough to justify the high ranking.  Please add a short blurb as to why they make your list.

My number 1 in the US is The Key Bridge Marriott.  Simply the nicest attendant I have ever met. The longtime Marriott associate worked with the chef to upgrade the evening offerings. Every evening, the lounge was full of smiling faces.

Number 2 in the US is  The Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay....It's been a while, but both my wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere both at breakfast and late night.

Number 3 in the US is The Renaissance Chicago North Shore Hotel.... I spent enough time there that it became a second home.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Northbrook, Illinois, USA Renaissance Hotels Renaissance Chicago North Shore Hotel
Miami, Florida, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay
Arlington, Virginia, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Renaissance Denver Downtown City Center Hotel
Copenhagen, Denmark Marriott Hotels & Resorts Copenhagen Marriott Hotel
London, United Kingdom Marriott Hotels & Resorts London Marriott Hotel County Hall
Zurich, Switzerland Marriott Hotels & Resorts
Indianapolis, Indiana, USA JW Marriott JW Marriott Indianapolis
Seattle, Washington, USA
St. Louis, MO, USA
Johor Bahru, Malaysia Renaissance Hotels Renaissance Johor Bahru Hotel
Kota Bharu, Malaysia Renaissance Hotels Renaissance Kota Bharu Hotel
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia JW Marriott JW Marriott Hotel Kuala Lumpur
New York, New York, USA
  • 1. Re: Top 3 Concierge Lounges ?
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Marriott Eastside, New York. Marriott Biscayne Bay Miami. I'll stop there.

Eastside because they have an attendant who greets you and asks about your stay and if they can help you with aiding your stay to make it better.

Miami Biscayne Bay because the  view is outstanding and the staff is very attentive and respectful of a customer being there.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• 2. Re: Top 3 Concierge Lounges ?
    sg1974 Gold

The concierge lounge in JW Marriott Rio was superb. The breakfast was excellent, also drinking caipirinhas whilst overlooking copacabana beach was a highlight.

Just back from Frankfurt and the lounge there was also very good. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. Beautiful view from the 43rd floor also.

• 3. Re: Top 3 Concierge Lounges ?
    leslie Platinum 2 Reviews

marriott west india quay london

JW marriott Bangkok

Renaissance sao paulo

• 4. Re: Top 3 Concierge Lounges ?

Nice tef

• 5. Re: Top 3 Concierge Lounges ?

sg,  I was in Frankfurt for one day and only saw the lounge in early afternoon...it looked great but was empty at that time. I'll be sure to check it out the next time..Thanks

I've never been to South America...Rio sounds splendid.

• 6. Re: Top 3 Concierge Lounges ?

Leslie..... you sure spread your favorites out geographically...nice.

• 7. Re: Top 3 Concierge Lounges ?
    sg1974 Gold

Yes the Frankfurt one was very good in regards to the food and drink offerings and also the very friendly staff. We were lucky as it is normally closed over the weekend, but since there was a conference across the road it was open.

Rio is very good, i'm sure you won't be disappointed. The variety and quality of the fruits at the breakfast were delightful.

• 8. Re: Top 3 Concierge Lounges ?
    klaus29 Silver

jw  marriott  in Jakarta

Renaissance in  Kuala  lumpur

Jw  marriott  in medan

• 9. Re: Top 3 Concierge Lounges ?

Klaus,

Are all three of these CLs open 7 days each week? How about on national Holidays?

• 10. Re: Top 3 Concierge Lounges ?
    randomname Platinum 7 Reviews

1. Renaissance Imperial Riding School in Vienna

2. Marriott Palm Beach Gardens

• 11. Re: Top 3 Concierge Lounges ?
    klaus29 Silver

Yes all  three  CL  are open  7  days  the   week.   National Hoilidays    i dont know.

• 12. Re: Top 3 Concierge Lounges ?

That Renaissance has a great name..I'll have to look it up.

• 13. Re: Top 3 Concierge Lounges ?
    inthegarden Silver 6 Reviews

I like the Conciege Lounge at Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel.  Free glass of wine and great desserts.

• 14. Re: Top 3 Concierge Lounges ?
    razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

My favorite CLs in the U.S. are located in the Houston Marriott Galleria, Houston Marriott Airport, and the Atlanta Marriott Marquis.

My favorite CL in Europe was located in the Renaissance in Amsterdam.  That location is my all time favorite.

In Canada, my favorite CL was located in the Calgary Marriott.

The employees in each location performed their duties with a smile and their interest in the guests satisfaction and comfort was sincere.  The food in all locations was exceptional.

1 2 3 12 Previous Next