13 Replies Latest reply: Nov 8, 2012 8:57 PM by GemPrincess RSS

Have you stayed in a Marriott property in Vermont, New Hampshire, or on the coast in Maine?

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

If you have stayed in a Marriott property anywhere in Vermont, New Hampshire, or on the coast in Maine near Portland, I would like to hear about the properties where you have stayed.  We will be "chasing the leaves" and covered bridges, and lighthouses.  I am making reservations in cities that we think we will be in; however, I am not making reservations that cannot be cancelled in the event we need to alter our plans.  Thanks for the help.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
New Hampshire, USA
Maine, USA
Concord, New Hampshire, USA Fairfield Inn By Marriott Fairfield Inn Concord
Manchester, New Hampshire, USA SpringHill Suites By Marriott SpringHill Suites Manchester-Boston Regional Airport
Gilford, New Hampshire, USA TownePlace Suites By Marriott TownePlace Suites Gilford
Hooksett, New Hampshire, USA Fairfield Inn By Marriott Fairfield Inn & Suites Hooksett
New Castle, New Hampshire, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Wentworth by the Sea, A Marriott Hotel & Spa
Portland, Maine, USA Residence Inn By Marriott Residence Inn Portland Downtown/Waterfront
Scarborough, Maine, USA Fairfield Inn By Marriott Fairfield Inn Portland Maine Mall
Mt. Snow, Vermont, USA