2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 3, 2012 9:47 AM by laurac RSS

The Best of the Best

mgunn6 Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

It's been a while since I have posted in this discussion site, but I now have something of interest to say.  I stay weekly at the Marriott Gateway hotel in Atlanta, GA. and it's staff has a corporate attitude that is second to none of my hotel stays during my career.  But I have finally found where this leadership and servant attitude emanates from, it is none other than one of the staff members A. Addison.  A is one of the type of employees that we all want on our staff, one who exudes professionalism in every aspect of their performance and who goes to great lengths to make all of the hotels guest feel at home.  It is with great pleasure that I recommend A for the Spirit to Serve award since I know that she would be the last to "toot her own horn", therefore, I will.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: The Best of the Best
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

mgunn,

Great information!

This will also make the "Ole Judge" proud, since he is also from Atlanta!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: The Best of the Best
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings mgunn6, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best Regards,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...