5 Replies Latest reply: Sep 9, 2012 5:47 AM by absolutelegend1 RSS

AC Hotels and Boscolo Hotels - free breakfast

absolutelegend1 Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Hi,

As a Platinum Premier guest making a points redemption, am I (and my partner for that matter) entitled to receive free breakfast at these hotels?  I have heard mixed reports.

I assume so as I can't see any reason why this wouldn't be the case - they are part of the Marriott group now after all.  If not, then....well, I'll be a bit annoyed.

Thanks,

AL

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Rome, Rome, Italy
Venice, Italy Autograph Collection Protea Hotel Knysna Quays
Florence, Italy
  • Re: AC Hotels and Boscolo Hotels - free breakfast
    sg1974 Gold

Interesting qustion this one. I was just looking through the terms and conditions and it mentioned the AC Hotels in regards to Free internet for Gold & Platinums, but in the breakfast category it was not listed. I hope you are able to get a definitive answer as I wouldn't use my points in these hotels if the breakfast is not included.

Guaranteed Lounge Access/Free Breakfast

Help yourself to light snacks, beverages and complimentary continental breakfast in our Concierge/Executive/Club Lounge at participating JW Marriott Hotels, the Autograph Collection, Renaissance Hotels and Marriott Hotels & Resorts. If your hotel doesn’t have a Concierge/Executive/Club Lounge, we invite you to enjoy complimentary continental breakfast on your weekday stays. Outside the U.S. and Canada, you are entitled to continental breakfast 7 days a week. (Not available at resort locations.)

Free Internet Access

As a Platinum Elite member, you get free Internet access across all Marriott brands, including The Ritz-Carlton, JW Marriott® Hotels, Autograph CollectionSM, Renaissance® Hotels, AC Hotels by Marriott®, Marriott® Hotels & Resorts, and Courtyard (outside the U.S. and Canada only), making it easy to stay connected.  (Not available in meeting rooms.)

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Thanks for the info.  They don't like to make it clear about breakfast do they!

Like you say, I'm going to find out first before making my reservation.

andypetty Platinum

MY wife and I have just spent 3 nights at AC Logrono (Using Points) and 5 nights at AC Barcelona, there was no free breakfast at either, and we are Gold members, however at Logrono they had free nibbles and non alcholic drinks on the bar, croissant etc, there is also a free mini bar.  At Barcelona there is no croissants but the mini bar has beer and orange juice and it is topped up every day, so it's something.

IF you want any further infoano thesehotels let me know

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

The Elite Membership terms and conditions http://www.marriott.com/rewards/terms/elite.mi state:

Guaranteed Concierge/Executive/Club Lounge Access* at JW Marriott, Autograph Collection, Renaissance Hotels and Marriott Hotels & Resorts during normal hours of operations: Monday to Friday. Outside the U.S. and Canada, continental breakfast is available 7 days a week. For JW Marriott, Autograph Collection, Renaissance Hotels and Marriott Hotels & Resorts without a Concierge/Executive/Club Lounge, Elite Members will still receive a complimentary continental breakfast for weekday stays, Monday through Friday; simply show Membership Card and room key in the hotel restaurant.
    *Not available at resort locations.

AC and Boscolo hotels do not participate in this benefit at this time.

Hi,

I am particularly interested in the "Boscolo Venezia, Autograph Collection".  I assume that as this is branded as "Autograph Collection" as well as "Boscolo" then I will get lounge access / breakfast as per your post?

Guaranteed Concierge/Executive/Club Lounge Access* at JW Marriott, Autograph Collection, Renaissance Hotels and Marriott Hotels & Resorts during normal hours of operations: Monday to Friday. Outside the U.S. and Canada, continental breakfast is available 7 days a week. For JW Marriott, Autograph Collection, Renaissance Hotels and Marriott Hotels & Resorts without a Concierge/Executive/Club Lounge, Elite Members will still receive a complimentary continental breakfast for weekday stays, Monday through Friday; simply show Membership Card and room key in the hotel restaurant.

I understand that AC Hotels are a none starter though.

Thanks,

AL

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...