5 Replies Latest reply: Sep 3, 2012 12:46 PM by pluto77 RSS

Vote Hometown Highlight photo album

ab60811 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Hi Insiders!  I hope that you are all having a wonderful Labor Day Weekend.  I would like to encourage you all to vote for your favorite photo album, and I would love for you to vote for my entry "Asheville, NC."   There are some great photos to look through....we have some talented Insiders.  Thank you!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Vote Hometown Highlight photo album
    painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Hey Ab,  Your photos are stunning... Looks like your tied with the Other Carolina as of now.....good luck

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

Hi Ab,

I liked your album the best, although I shamelessly voted for my own.  If you have a spouse, you might consider asking them to sign up for their own Marriott Rewards number.  Then they too can get on here vote, as well as I think it's just a good idea.  Never know when you may need to travel separately and/or trade points or something.  My husband is headed out on a two week road trip to Tennessee in a couple of weeks (wish I could go with him), and we may need the option of transferring some points over to him.  Anyway, just a thought...  best of luck.

ab60811 Gold 25 Reviews

Thanks pluto77...great advice!   You're pictures are amazing too!  You seem to have such thoughtful and considerate comments...maybe you'll get "Insider of the Month!"  Thanks again!

pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

Hi Ab,

Current Stewards are exempt from this worthwhile award of acknowledgement (but not past Stewards/Ambassadors).  With so many terrific contributors, choosing a winner is not always easy (and every winner to date has been most worthy I might add).  There are a number of Insiders here who consistently make posts of high value to us all,  and it would be wonderful to see them acknowledged at some point in the near and not so distant future.  I hope we all continue with the excellent travel postings!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...