1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 3, 2008 5:00 PM by redwarrior RSS

My Favorite Pizza on the Planet

thekow Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

If anyone is traveling to Chicago and would like to try what I deem the best pizza on the planet, go to Spacca Napoli at 1769 W. Sunnyside Ave. The owner is gracious and the ingredients, year-round, taste like they are picking them from their own farm right behind the kitchen... it is that fresh!

Warning: Do *not* go if you are looking for a fancy place and no wait. They don't take reservations and the dining area is crowded and not a thing of beauty. You don't go to Spacca Napoli for a pampered experience... you go for the pizza that ranks with the best food of any type you've had in your life.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: My Favorite Pizza on the Planet
    redwarrior Silver
    Currently Being Moderated

I beg to differ with you. Nothing in Chicago comes close to the taste of best of Brooklyn. Fresh mozarella and tomato with fresh garlic surpasses the Chicago pizza which is a the predecessor of

Pizza Hut and Domino's in my humble opinion. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...