4 Replies Latest reply: Aug 31, 2012 9:06 AM by kroywen RSS

Prague Marriott

kroywen Gold 11 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Just returned from a five night stay at the Prague Marriott and can recommend it highly!

From the first hello upon checkin to the last "goodbye - come back soon" it was terrific.   The location cannot be beat, it is walking distance to nearly all the major sights and easy transportation.

The Concierge  Lounge served more than adequate breakfasts, snacks, cocktails and late night desserts.     It would have easily been enough to have all your meals there, but too many good restaurants abound in Prague!

The concierge staff was most helpful planning day trips, concert tickets, arranging car service, airport pickups etc.     Five star service all around!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Prague
  • Re: Prague Marriott
    pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

Kroywen,

Thanks for reporting on this property.  There are a few Marriott's in Prague, and I've been wondering which one has the best location and service.  Thanks also for the Marriott Budapest report.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Thanks for the report! This hotel wasn't there last time I went to Prague (there were still statues of Lenin and other Communist leaders back then). Glad to hear that it is a good choice when we return.

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Kroy,

I continue to hear good reports about this city. Your write up on the Marriott makes it even more inviting. Can you add a few details of your travels while in the city, thanks?

kroywen Gold 11 Reviews

Hi PP,

I'm still unpacking and settling back to "my life" in NY so not much time to sit down & write.     Went to London after Budapest (prices there are sky-high)

If anyone would like specifrics about any detail in Prague or Budapest let me know.   I thank all of you for your posted comments which really helped me decide which hotels to choose.    They were right-on!