2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 10, 2008 5:22 PM by travelbuff RSS

The best pool service

goforit Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

The JW in Phuket is one of the best hotels I have stayed in.  They have lovely grounds and great pools and since it is so darn hot you are at the pools a lot.  The pool sevice is wonderful they have people walking around serving ice water, frozen grapes, cold towels, spraying you with cool water just the best I have ever seen.  They are very friendly and wonderful.  Plus the area is beautiful!

If you get the chance it is worth the trip, food is expensive at the hotel but if you have status you get a free buffet breakfast which is very good.  It is not close to town but is close to the airport.

Happy travels

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: The best pool service
    denisethom1 Platinum
    I will be returning to the JW in Phuket at the end of March.  I can't wait for the massages and smiling faces.  If the flight wasn't 23 hours, it would be even better!  Great hotel.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: The best pool service
    travelbuff Platinum 2 Reviews
    Hope to schedule a trip in the near future, was there about 30 years ago.  Is the flight non-stop? where do you get best flight rates? traveling from Atlanta, Is it easy to get reservation with points? suggestions on sights?  What is dollar exchange?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...