12 Replies Latest reply: Aug 29, 2012 11:32 AM by tef6178 RSS

Marriott Insiders  Fantasy Football Live Draft Event

stugrow Gold 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Last night I had the opportunity to attend the Marriot Insiders - NFL Fantasy Football Live Draft Event in NYC at the Best Buy Theater - what a great event thanks to Andy (community manager) and Rich.  This was a great opportunity to mingle with other Marriott Insiders, meet NFL Players, eat, drink and  Draft my Fantasy Footbal Team.   Way to go Marriott Rewards for taking the time to go out of the box and do this type of event.  Thanmks Again - Stu

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Insiders  Fantasy Football Live Draft Event
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Was this advertised on Marriott Insiders?  Maybe I just missed it.

Added:  By the way, I've met Andy and Rich and both are good guys.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

Well, I've not met anyone....

That said, I too, am surprised by this information as I did not have any knowledge of the event.....

erc Platinum

Ouch, oh well, so much for being an 'Insider'.

At least I got to go to Michellel's Washington Nationals Playoff Run Extravaganza at the JW (he wrote facetiously).

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Shoeman, it does sound like a great event that stugrow described.  When I first read it and saw the word "Draft" I thought it was about beer, but heck, football is the next best thing.

And, take it from me Rich and Andy are two of the good guys.

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

I guess they didn't invite Saints fans.....

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

razorbackfan

i can fully understand them passing on a saints fan, but a cowboys fan???  really???  we are America's Team! 

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

what about a 'Patriots' fan....where's their spirit? Go Pats!

erc Platinum

Andy

Keep it in your hometown, Washington DC and have one for the Wizards - that'll keep the crowd down!

The 'Wizards'....no wonder nobody follows them. Sounds like they're a smoke and mirrors group just like the people who work in those big buildings with the rotunda and white arches with the big monument between them......

erc Platinum

Ha, ha, so sad, yet true. If I wasn't concerned it would anger the baseball gods and alter the cosmic karma of the diamond, I'd insert a Red Sox quip, (like, slide on over to Chavez Ravine and see them play) but with the Nats on a slide, I'll just mind my p's and q's.

erc:

Good one!...but yet so true...... I was joking with friends before I left that I was going to see if they would accept my tix for Angels Stadium at Chavez Ravine since that's where most of the Red Sox starters are now! I only wish they had sent Lackey too.........

Hey, I'm rooting for the Nationals to get it back together! They're an exciting bunch of young kids with the spirit to play the game instead of thinking about how much money they can get.....at least for this year.

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Thanks stugrow, glad you had a great time and good luck with your fantasy team! We've started an album from the evening and we'll be adding more photos too, It would be great to meet everyone in time, but with limited availability for this event last Thursday, we invited Elite Insiders based around the New York city area.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...