3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 3, 2012 9:44 AM by laurac RSS

The best maintainence associate I have ever met

nacho Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

This is another staff at FFI Clovis that really deserves the award.

I was staying there back in April. I was travelling with my family to the US to visit the famous Yosemite National Park. We met Nick when I took the kids down to the pool, he was maintaining cleaning the elevator when we met him the first time. He was very friendly to everyone and he started a conversation with the kids.

The next day when we tried to head out to Yosemite, we asked about chain control because we found out that it was in place, even though the weather was warm and beautiful. I talked to the front desk and then she asked Nick. Nick was very informative and told us that some guests were in the park yesterday. He even tried to call California Highway Patrol and other places to find out more information - and he even tried to see if he knows anywhere that we can borrow some chains for the car.

This is NOT what I expected from a maintainence associate - Nick is a good example of Mr. Marriott's 'sprit to serve'. He does his job well, and instead of sitting at the back office to have a cup of coffee, he went online and called around for us. He doesn't have to do all these because he salary is not depending on how service minded he is, that's why I'd like nominate him for the 'sprit to serve' award because his outstanding service.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: The best maintainence associate I have ever met
    pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

Nacho,

FFI Clovis is on my home turf, and it is so good to know that I can count on Marriott when putting family members into lodging near my home.  Another excellent as well as reasonably priced hotel property in the area when visiting Yosemite is the Spring Hill Suites off of Herndon and Fresno St.

Thanks so much for your report, and for highlighting outstanding Marriott service!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings nacho, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best Regards,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

laurac Marriott Associate

Thank you again for helping to acknowledge this associate's outstanding service! As a result of your nomination, this associate has been selected to receive the Marriott Spirit to Serve award. Associates are honored to hear that they exemplify the values instilled by JW Marriott, and it means more knowing the recognition came from you, our valued guest.

Best Regards,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...