3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 23, 2012 3:19 AM by nacho RSS

The best breakfast attendent at FFI

nacho Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

My family and I stayed at FFI Clovis back in April and for the very first time I experienced the 'spirit to serve' from this associate. Her name is Pam, and I don't know her last name unfortunately.

She was very friendly to everyone at breakfast and at manager's reception (she enjoys her work very much - always smiling). When we were there she made sure that food was refilled, so no one had to wait. Also she didn't mind us asking for more pepsi (there were only 7 ups left), and I overheard a lady sitting across us talking to Pam. She asked Pam if any of the food contain meat because she is a vegeterian, and I heard that Pam was explaining to her what the food was (it was Chinese style so it's a bit difficult to know what was what). Pam even tried to find out which food she could take and she really made sure that she got the right food.

It was nice to see someone who takes care of everyone, and she definitely made my stay more enjoyable.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: The best breakfast attendent at FFI
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings nacho, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best Regards,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, nacho - Thank you again for helping to acknowledge this associate and her outstanding service! As a result of your nomination, this associate has been selected to receive the Marriott Spirit to Serve award. Associates are honored to hear that they exemplify the values instilled by JW Marriott, and it means more knowing the recognition came from you, our valued guest.

Best Regards,

Laura

nacho Platinum 2 Reviews

Wow, I'm so happy for her

I love the idea of the Sprit to serve award! I think this is the best way to show that the associate is appreciated because it's an official award so her effort is appreciated not just by her guests but her boss too

There is another associate at the same property also deserves the award too and I'm going to nominate hime for that.

Thanks for letting me know

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...