3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 2, 2012 5:37 PM by razorbackfan RSS

NEW New Orleans Hotel in the French Quarter

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

According to the website, a new Marriott hotel will be opening in the French Quarter.  The Courtyard New Orleans Downtown/Iberville is due to open in September 2012.  I tried to make a reservation, but was not able to.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
New Orleans, Louisiana, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard New Orleans Downtown Near the French Quarter
  • Re: NEW New Orleans Hotel in the French Quarter

This hotel is now open and the pictures are gorgeous.  Thinking about staying there before a mid-morning flight (when we don't have to be at the airport at 5 A.M.).  We can get an AAA rate of $85 with an additional $38 parking charge.  I'll have to think about that.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

I just checked out the hotel web site. Looks like a beauty. Let us know if you decide to stay.

I'm looking for cheaper parking nearby, but most parking lots are $20+in the French Quarter.  The New Orleans Bowl is the day before and Saturday night is more expensive so I'm not sure yet what we will do, but I'll do a review if we stay there.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...