1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 16, 2012 11:22 AM by californian RSS

Marriott Coronado

jahenryphx Member
Currently Being Moderated

This is a fine property.  I have been coming to the island for several years but this year chose Marriott.  They command high room rates given the location but then nickel and dime you to death by charging for internet service unless you use their lobby where the service is spotty.  Their system also interferes with smartphones and IPads when in the room.  I have stayed in many lesser hotels who provide free internet, including other Marriott properties.  For $500 a night we deserve better.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Coronado, California, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Coronado Island Marriott Resort & Spa
  • Re: Marriott Coronado
    californian Platinum 37 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

I too like the property.  Marriott gives free internet to those who have status.  Other chains do the same.  I am platinum with Marriott so do not have to pay but when I stay at another, I have to pay.  Free internet is usually offered at the lower level hotels like Fairfield Inns.  No one likes the extra costs.  My smartphone worked fine while I was there.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...