2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 21, 2012 8:17 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Erin S. - Renaissance Chicago Downtown

tahovland Platinum 4 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I would like to nominate Erin S. for a Spirit to Serve award.  Erin continues to go above and beyond expectations, making the guest experience at the Renaissance in Chicago something by which I measure the front desk experience of all Marriott properties. Erin's hard work and attention to detail were recently challenged when my wife and her three siblings (two sisters and a brother) were going to be staying that Renaissance for a long weekend.  Erin was able to book and hold connecting rooms for them with sufficient space to allow the four of them to be together but not stumbling over one another.  All of them left the Renaissance feeling great about the stay, and great about each other.  Erin and her staff makes it very easy to recommend with confidence, the Renaissance Chicago Downtown.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Chicago, IL, USA
  • Re: Erin S. - Renaissance Chicago Downtown
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings tahovland, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best Regards,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Erin S. - Renaissance Chicago Downtown
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

This is a very good hotel, with a great staff.  The location is wonderful.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...