3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 17, 2012 9:38 AM by madmax RSS

Anyone else having issues with updated award points information online?

madmax Gold 7 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Recently I have not been able to go online and find my updated awards points. The last transaction was 7/10 and I have gained points and possibly extra nights toward elite status  with my credit card. I like to know how many points I have so I know if I can use for certain awards redemption. It was being updated monthly which wasn't enough but now it seems not even that often.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Anyone else having issues with updated award points information online?
    californian Platinum 37 Reviews

Just checked and mine are up to date.  Usually it takes about 3 days to post.  I think you need to call customer service.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Mad,

Are you asking specifically about credit card activity and credit card night credits?  If so, I get the points from credit card spend on the same day each month. It shows up on the 6th. My daughter's account has credit card spend showing up on the 24th each month. As far as the nights credits for every $3000 spent...I'm not sure exactly how that works, but am pretty sure there's a thread on here that spells it out. I'll look for it and try to attach a link.

madmax Gold 7 Reviews

Thanks Pained. That is helpful information. I was getting my updates for credit card activity on the 10th of each month and now I don't seem to be getting them at all. As for the extra night credit for spending $3000, that seems to show up rather quickly but I'm really not sure since the points don't show up every time. It is impossible to track when I've spent $3000 every time unless I spend it all at once and remember. My mind is not what it used to be...

I emailed customer service but they just said it should show up within 2-3 days so I guess I will break down and call. I appreciate the information though. That is more than Customer Service gave me.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...