6 Replies Latest reply: Aug 14, 2012 2:05 PM by laurac RSS

Has anyone else had a great experience when greeted at the Marriott Baltimore Waterfront by James S.?

croasdaile Silver
Currently Being Moderated

We arrived quite early today (unexpectedly) and were greeted warmly by James S. at the Elite desk. He was friendly as we asked to leave our bags (it was only 9:30 AM) and offered to look for another room so we might settle in for our holiday! He scouted for other rooms with the same view, made certain our preferences were available, and located our Rewards info (confused by a recent overseas trip). Within 10 minutes we were on our way, with early check-in and a good feeling. It would have been so easy for him to simply have our bags stowed and to tell us to come back later in the day, but he took the time to make us feel welcome and go that extra mile. We had a wonderful day out and about, knowing that we could make dinner reservations without returning to the hotel to check in. He's a great representative of Marriott and we are sure to have good memories of our trip that are, in part, due to him. Thanks again!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Has anyone else had a great experience when greeted at the Marriott Baltimore Waterfront by James S.?
    ajapuff Platinum 4 Reviews

I have heard great things about that hotel.  I was treated VERY RUDELY at the Hotel 57 in NYC.  My daughter and I go there yearly to see the city and after the third trip with rude service, we have given them up.  Too bad - great location, crummy staff.  Eastside Marriott is where we are going this year.  They were very polite and welcoming when we stayed there.

I am not asking for them to roll out the red carpet, but they could at least acknowledge my loyalty.  I figure if SHS in Des Moines can do, so can Hotel 57!  It is in the computer for pete's sake!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Has anyone else had a great experience when greeted at the Marriott Baltimore Waterfront by James S.?
    kroywen Gold 11 Reviews

Glad to hear about such great service at this hotel.    I was deciding which hotel to choose for my upcoming stopover in Baltimore and you've made the decision for me.   Thanks.

laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings croasdaile, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best Regards,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

airservant Platinum

A group of us (10) stayed at this hotel last winter, for just one night. We were unanimous in our assessment of the outstanding service. I stay all over the world, and this Marriott property stood out! Glad you had a similar experience.

booper4 Gold

my wife a i stay there for 2 night eveything was great , will stay again , tbe breakfest was great

laurac Marriott Associate

Thank you for helping to acknowledge this associate and his outstanding service! As a result of your nomination, James S. has been selected to receive the Marriott Spirit to Serve award. Associates are honored to hear that they exemplify the values instilled by JW Marriott, and it means more knowing the recognition came from you, our valued guest.

Best Regards,

Laura

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...