1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 7, 2012 8:29 AM by tef6178 RSS

Courtyard at Barefoot Landing Myrtle-  Stay away!!!

bsheeler Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I just spent one night at the Courtyard at Barefoot Landing in Myrtle Beach, SC.  This place is filthy!!!  It is an embarrassment to the Marriott name.  There was blood on the bed skirt and they wouldn't change it - so I had to strip it off the bed!! There was a extremely large cockroach in the room!!!! In the lobby the furniture was stained and dirty.  This has to be a franchised property.  Does anyone know?  On the way home I stayed at a Hilton Courtyard and the place was immaculate.  I never thought I would stray from Marriott but now I have reservations after this horrible stay.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Myrtle Beach Barefoot Landing
  • Re: Courtyard at Barefoot Landing Myrtle-  Stay away!!!
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

This is a terrible experience! I would siggest contacting customer service and telling them of your poor treatment and experience. It's unfortunate that some members of the Marriott family have these conditions present. It is not what we expect from Marriott. I wouldn't let one bad apple ruin the good stays that you have probably experienced at other locations........but I would follow through with customer service by phone or e-mail and ask them to take care of you (points or credit) for this bad experience. This was unacceptable.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...