9 Replies Latest reply: Aug 3, 2012 2:07 PM by mgoes2 Branched from an earlier discussion. RSS

I still don't see a fall Megabonus promotion

californian Platinum 37 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I still don't see a fall promotion.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott must think we're stoo-pid - new cash+points system for reservations
    pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

Californian, when you login to Marriott Rewards, click 'Marriott Rewards Home.'  Then you'll see a splash page.  The top half of the page has a photo of a beautiful island looking property.  On top of the photo is the word MEGABONUS in a good sized font.  Click on the photo itself, and it will take you to the registration page for the fall megabonus.  It didn't come out and grab me right away either.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: I still don't see a fall Megabonus promotion
    californian Platinum 37 Reviews

I called Rewards and am enrolled in Fall Promotion.  Goes from Sept 15 - Jan 15.  After every second stay get 1 free cat 1-4 nt.  Up to 3 certificates.

• Re: I still don't see a fall Megabonus promotion
      mgoes2 Alumni Steward Platinum 1 Reviews

I just registered for it...I found it on the Promotion Central page while I was logged in to my account checking my progress on other promotions.  It doesn't start until September though

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...