2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 5, 2012 11:45 AM by bazzap RSS

Easily scanning the latest posts?

bazzap Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hi

I am not sure if it is just me, but I have been trying to get used to the new website format before asking a question about it.

I still don't understand though why it seems more difficult to do certain things now?

Specifically, I used to be able to just scan the latest posts for anything new of interest since I last signed in.

However, if for example I want to look at 

"Browse recent Marriott Rewards conversations"

no date/time of posts show without drilling down into the posts, whereas it used to display for example "2 hours ago" .

Why is this?

And is there any other way of doing what was so easy before?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Easily scanning the latest posts?
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Greetings bazzap - you can sort discussions by date created, recent activity, title and more through a drop down list. As you described, when you click the "Browse recent Marriott Rewards conversations" link, you see discussions sorted by date created. If you're interested in seeing which discussion threads have activity, click the dropdown list and select sort by latest activity. Let me know if I can help further.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Easily scanning the latest posts?
      bazzap Platinum

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, I see than I can click the dropdown list and select sort by latest activity

Unless i am missing something though, the discussion activities shown do not display the date of the latest activity until you open it up, so without opening them all one by one I can't for example easily see which have had new activity since I last signed in say 7 days ago. Is this correct and if so could it be changed so that it does display the date for the latest activity on each discussion? Thank you.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...